Get Online And Be Profitable
10 Questions On How to Really Get Online and be Profitable
So many businesses today want to revamp their website and have a site that actually makes money and draws in potential clients. But, it seems that every time you start the process; you wind up ending the day with more questions than when you started. Don’t be discouraged; there are so many easy options to build a professional seamless site that will work for you you will be amazed.
Here are the questions that pretty much every web developer gets asked every day.
I will answer these in plain English; so you can actually use the information and build a site that you can be proud of.
1. Should I build my own site from Scratch
2. Do I need my own server
3. do I have a unique template built or use a cut copy and paste builder
4. Do I need a blog
5. How do I manage my companies Facebook page
6. How do I manage the content on my page
7. Who do I use for an email marketing campaign
8. What is SEO and why is it important
9. Who do I want to attract to my web page
10. Where can I go to learn how to manage my own page in a professional manner
You should not build your own site from scratch.
You don’t need your own unique template.
You don’t need a copy and paste web builder.
You don’t need your own server.
Yes, You need a blog and you should manage it along with your companies Facebook page.
And you can do all of this seamless and free as a small business owner and actually not look like a small business at all.
According to, “http://code.tutsplus.com/articles/top-10-most-usable-content-management-systems–net-6493″, these are the ten most usable content management solutions out there today. Sites like Joomla, Drupal, and WordPress can make the process easy and actually a little fun.
So now that you have a basic idea of how to get going with CMS Solutions; I am going to give you the best advice your have ever gotten on the internet.
First, Get a great camera. Not a good camera but a great camera. Shoot all sorts of pictures and videos of your business.
- Plaster your media everywhere. Youtube, Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, and anywhere else you can think of.
- Cover your business like a paparazzi.
- Next either study content writing or hire a professional.
- Content is very important and the allocation of a call to action is an art form that is very hard to learn.
- There are many sites out there that will allow you to hire out a freelance content writers like: Textbroker, oDesk, Upwork, and Toptal. I highly recommend to do so; at least at first.
Images and videos make the website more engaging; they increase CTR and therefore they improve web search indexation and rankings. if your goal is to present your business website effectively photos and videos embedded on your site must be SEO-friendly. This can be achieved with SEO fields like title, description, caption, SEO keywords and “alt” attribute for every media asset or collection. All of that can be tricky to do on your own. That’s why we recommend Managed Admin, the most reliable Phoenix SEO services company.
For your email:
Use your blog and the videos that you have plastered everywhere. In the comments section ask for an email address to get a database to market to.
Realistically, this is not an email campaign, it’s actually a fan club from your how to’s etc. Besides, people who like you enough to reply; like you enough to buy almost every time.
ContactsIt is easy to make your business take off online, if you have what it takes. If you don't, read on and find it right here! We have gathered the best advice available online. To get questions answered, feel free to leave us a message on firstname.lastname@example.org